Fees and Payment Options
- Free 25-minute consultation appointment.
- Individual therapy is $125 for a 50-minute session.
- Couples counseling is $145 for a 50-minute session
and $165 for a 75-minute session.
- Family therapy is $165 for a 75-minute session.
- Group therapy is $65 per member for a 90-minute group session. (Minimum 4 members)
- Formal Assessment and Diagnosis is $150. (Only if required by a third party)
I offer a free 25-minute consultation appointment (in person or over the telephone) to help you decide if psychotherapy and the services I provide will meet your needs.
There is no charge for phone calls to discuss scheduling or cancellations; however, if you need phone consultation, I charge my regular fee. This includes time spent consulting over the phone, email, or via the Internet or time spent writing documentation on your behalf.
Payment: I require payment before each session begins. I accept PayPal, cash, checks, debit or credit cards. A $25 check return fee will be applied to all returned checks.
Based on your financial situation, I may be able to offer a sliding scale. If you need to discuss a different fee structure, please let me know during our first session.
Cancellations: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your appointment so that your scheduled time can be used by others seeking services. If you do not cancel within 24 hours, you will be charged your usual fee.
Insurance: I am an out-of-network provider with most insurance plans. If insurance benefits are a priority to you, please review my Fees and Payment Policies.